The Oak Bluffs Water District issues bills semi-annually, in January and July.
How to pay your water bill
- We offer convenient online bill payment through the secure system of UnipayGold.
- Click here to PAY ONLINE with electronic checking or credit card (MasterCard or Discover).
- INSTRUCTIONS: When you go to the UnipayGold secure site, Click on the word “WATER” in the upper left hand corner. You will go to a section that will ask for your account number. Once you have entered your water account number, your statement will appear.
- You will receive an email confirmation of payment.
At our Office
- Pay water bills in person at our office with cash, check or credit card (MasterCard or Visa ). Office located at 96 Vineyard Avenue P.O. Box 1297 Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
- Pay by phone (508-693-5527) with your credit card. We accept MasterCard or Visa.
- Mail payment to the office @ PO Box 1297, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
Please call or email with any questions about bill payment.
For a comparison of water rates throughout New England, go to www.tighebond.com.